- Located on the Melbourne campus (Bundoora) or any other regional Victorian campus
- Attractive remuneration + 17% pension
- Full time, continuous
- Multiple posts
The Domain Architect is responsible for planning domain-based architectural outcomes in accordance with university strategy. The Domain Architect will produce specific domain architecture designs, technology roadmaps and transition plans within the context of a University-wide defined technology portfolio or business portfolio . Work with the program leadership team to ensure a cohesive program of work is developed and implemented from both a business and technology perspective.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this position, you will need to
- Experience and expertise in managing significant human and material resources, or postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience, or experience and expertise in providing strategic policy advice affecting the direction of the University, or other equivalent combination knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Demonstrated high level of theoretical and applied knowledge in an area of professional expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in liaising with staff at all levels of an organization, negotiating effective outcomes, consulting and facilitating group discussions.
Please refer to the job description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
The success of La Trobe University is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly driven, pursuing new ideas and creating knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s leading research institutions and the largest provider of higher education in the Victoria region. Our teaching and research address some of the most important issues of our time and we are passionate about driving change through operational excellence for the benefit of the communities we serve.
Please click on this link for a full list of benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to register
Closing Date: March 24, 2022 at 11:55 p.m. AEDT
Job requests: Glenn Stephenson; [email protected]
Recruitment requests: [email protected]
Only applicants with full employment rights in australia can apply for this position.
COVID-19 vaccination requirements
That of the University Health and safety procedure – COVID-19 vaccination and other measures, requires personnel hired to perform on-site work at La Trobe University to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless exempt from vaccination due to a recognized medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work on-site. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional on the candidate being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, and providing satisfactory proof of their vaccination or exempt status. at University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable point in the key selection criteria found in the job description.
- Video assessment – a link will be provided to your designated email address within 24 hours of submitting your application
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working at our inspiring and stunning campuses – the ideal hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners, and communities now and in the future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you pass, you will need to hold a valid Victorian employee check working with children before starting..